We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
[(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);]
[(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
[(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including email address);]
[(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
[(e) any other information that you choose to send to us; and]
[(f) OTHER INFORMATION.]
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We [may] use [both] [“session” cookies] [and “persistent” cookies] on the website. [We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and [OTHER USES].] [We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; [OTHER USES].]
[Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.] [Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.]
[Our [advertisers/payment services providers] may also send you cookies.]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites [, including this one].]
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
[(a) administer the website;]
[(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;]
[(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;]
[(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;]
[(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;]
[(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;]
[(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;]
[(h) send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications (relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications) ;]
[(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;]
[(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;]
[Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.]
[We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.]
(4) Other disclosures
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
[(d) to any of our agents, suppliers or subcontractors (but only as reasonably necessary for our purposes as set out above); and]
[(e) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.]
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
[We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology].]
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
[You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.]
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(11) Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is [BREONLINE].
and distributed by SEQLegal.Com
Raisa / Bucharest
September 1, 2018
July 31, 2018
July 11, 2018
July 10, 2018
June 26, 2018
March 6, 2018
January 14, 2018
December 31, 2017
December 29, 2017
December 11, 2017
November 23, 2017
November 18, 2017
November 14, 2017
This directory aims to provide on-line services to major people: online advertisement, classified ads and evaluations.
Any person consulting the site is deemed to be a user of the site.
Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use identified by bestromanianescorts.com may result in suspension of the user account without notice, refund or compensation.
By accepting the following Terms & Conditions you confirm that:
• You are at least 18 years old, have the legal right to possess and/or read adult material in your community and will not permit any minor to see any materials you find here.
• You agree, and confirm, that your use of this website is in full compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) to which you are subject, and that you are not prohibited from using this website due to any restriction, including any age restriction.
• You are aware that www.bestromanianescorts.com is an adult website that may contain sexually explicit photographs, video, audio, language, and other material
• It is not illegal to view adult nudity or adult sexual materials in the community in which you reside or your are currently located. You understand the standards and laws regarding access and use of this site and your solely responsible for your actions.
• You understand if you use these services in violation of this agreement, that you may be in violation of local and federal laws.
• You discharge www.bestromanianescorts.com, its owner, and its moderators from any and all liability which might arise from your use of this site.
• You agree not to download, copy, save, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials, code or content on or from this site without the prior consent of the actual owner(s) of the materials.
• You understand that this website provides information about and links to adult entertainment providers. All personal and classified ads presented on this website are solely for informational purposes. Moderators does not evaluate, sponsor or endorse any of the services and service providers that appear in this directory, neither is www.bestromanianescorts.com affiliated with them. www.bestromanianescorts.com therefore accepts no responsibility and does not condone or participate in any form of immoral or illegal activities.
If you find that any site listed in our directory does not provide healthy, safe or lawful services, please notify us by EMAIL
You confirm you have carefully read all of the above terms and conditions.